There has been an Anglican presence in our area since 1867.
The first missionaries learned the Nlaka’pamux language and empowered First Nation Lay Leaders. We strive to continue that tradition today.
Our Parish covers a large geographical area from Spuzzum in the south to Nicomen in the north and to 30 Mile on both the east and west side of the Fraser River.
Priest/Ministry Developer – The Rev. Angus Muir
Pastoral Elders – Dorothy Phillips & Amy Charlie
Wardens – John Haugen and Dorothy Phillips