Lytton & Surrounding Reserves
We are here for the People
There has been an Anglican presence in our area since 1867.
The first missionaries learned the Nlaka’pamux language and empowered First Nation Lay Leaders. We strive to continue that tradition today.
Our Parish covers a large geographical area from Spuzzum in the south to Nicomen in the north and to 30 Mile on both the east and west side of the Fraser River.
- Holy Eucharist: 2nd & 4th Sundays at 10:30 am in Lytton at St. Mary’s & St. Paul’s April-September and at St. Barnabas’ October-March.
- 4th Sunday at 2 pm at St. Andrew’s in Boothroyd.
- Holy Communion – Tuesdays at 10 am at Seniors Complex.
- Occasional Services on West Side of Fraser as announced.
- Community Breakfast – 2nd Sundays at 9 am at Anglican Parish Hall in Lytton
Priest/Ministry Developer – The Rev. Angus Muir
Pastoral Elders – Dorothy Phillips & Amy Charlie Warden – John Haugen